About the job
The ingredient Key Account Supervisor is responsible for planning and managing all sales activities related to new product development (functional foods, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, health foods, etc.)
– Doing development, implementing and driving action plans to achieve objectives
– Develop relationships with customers through regular visits, phone contact, entertainment
– Attending to and following up on customer inquiries, requests and complaints
– Finding new and potential customers
– Establishing and continuously improving product market knowledge, markets, customers.
– Relevant report as requested.
He/She is love sales work, eager to learn, has good communication skills, able to plan, organize, manage, and work effectively in a team.
3. Education & Qualification:
Graduated college or university
4. Required knowledge & skills:
Knowledge of food processing, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, functional foods, cosmetics, etc.
Excellent problem-solving skill
Proficient MS Office
3 years plus of experience in selling functional foods, pharmaceuticals, and health foods for B2B manufacturing companies
6. Attitude & Personality:
Agile, energetic, honest
Under pressure, ensure timely performance
Focused, detailed, careful