Description the main duties of the position:
– Ensure engagement work is complete, accurate and conforms with internal auditing standards.
– Ensure audit objectives are satisfied and that audits are completed efficiently and address relevant agency risks.
– Plan, lead and execute internal audit engagements, which include operational compliance, financial, information systems, and investigative based on assignment from IA Manager.
– Proactively identify risks and recommend appropriate recommendations to management to mitigate risks effectively.
– Monitor engagement’s time, budgets and modify audit procedures as necessary to minimize engagement risks.
– Supervising the daily tasks given to other auditors. May assist IA Manager with the annual planning.
– Work independently and receive general guidance from IA Manager.
1.Roles and responsibilities:
– Carry out annual internal audit plan covering all departments/ processes of company based on assignment from IA Manager & ad-hoc task, including assessment on adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system, compliance with policies and procedures, reliability and integrity of information, safeguarding of assets.
– Design audit program (scope, objective) with effective audit tests for each assigned audit engagement and conduct audit tests following approved audit program.
– Assist to assign audit work, staff and budget used for auditing and follow-up.
– Evaluate and perform testing of systems and controls to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control, compliance with policies and procedures, reliability and integrity of information, safeguarding of assets, ect…
– Discuss/ Due with relevant Departments on identified issues and corresponding remedial actions.
– Coordinate with Operations Department/ Business Units to support review, advise establishing business processes;
– Summarize & review audit findings, workdone from auditors.
– Prepare and submit audit report, presentation for Internal Audit Manager’s review in accordance with deadline.
– Follow up corrective action progress after audit, collect and verify evidence from auditee.
– Assist to prepare annual audit plan which covered audited activities, prioritize the importance and risk rating scale of those activities including prepare annual budget.
2.Behaviors competencies (Required to achieve results)
– Result orientation, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Ability to compile, monitor, and examine a variety of large, complex data.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and senior management.
– Ability to develop and deliver, in both oral and written form, clear concise reports and presentations of the engagement process and results.
– Ability to promote teamwork and facilitate enhancement of employee development by providing guidance and feedback and hold staff accountable for deadlines and budgets.
– Bachelor’s degree in Auditing/ Accounting or Finance.
– Fluent in English commnunication (spoken & written) and MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
– General knowledge of theories, principles, and systems design related to organizational governance, risk management, and internal controls.
– Knowledge and understanding of data analytics and continuous auditing.
– Knowledge of applicable information technology and management controls.
– At least 04 years of audit experience including two years of internal audit experience, and one year must have been functioning as an audit lead.
– Exposure to FMCG/ F&B/ Retail field is preffered.
– Good knowledge in risk assessment, internal control, consulting, data analysis.
– Honest, objective, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
Working place: 145 Ton That Dam, Dist 1, HCMC
Working time: Monday – Friday (8.AM – 17.PM), haft Saturday (8.AM – 12.AM)