I. Description the main duties of the position:
Implementing that all statutory/regulatory requirements related to products (food safety, quality, labelling, registration…), warehouses (certificates…) to comply with Vietnamese laws.
Ensuring that regulation related food will be updated and deploy to implement.
1.Roles and responsibilities:
Product Registration/ declaration process:
- Prepare registration/declaration dossier based on documents and send to Authority or upload documents on website.
- Follow up and update to QAM or QA Supervisor the status of registration/declaration
- Working closely with Authority to submit and get certificates (if needed)
WH/shop/CW food safety and hygiene certificate and monitoring:
- Prepare all documents for food hygiene and safety certificates for WH/CW/Shop.
- Submit dossier and support WH/CW/Shop during food hygiene and safety inspection.
- Handle to feedback/collect documents to respond to Inspection minutes.
Food safety Regulation (VN):
- Update and be updated new regulation information
- Support other dept. during Government Inspection and help to find the corrective actions after Inspection minutes.
Sub-label and Artwork:
- Prepare draft content for new products or re-registration product based on VN regulations
- Compare/check new artwork with the current one to highlight the different points.
Customer requests for documents:
- Receive customer requests
- Send documents to requester
- Find the answers from supplier, QA team or other dept to answer Customer questions.
2.KPI to be achieved (Identify 3 to 8 KPI to be achieved & rank by importance)
- Dossier should be accurate and complied to regulations, internal rules. It needs to get approval by QAM or QA
supervisor on time. Finish 100% product registration/declaration before ETA.
- Monitoring Food safety and hygiene certificate database to get 100% certificate before the expiration of current certificate.
- Deploy new regulation which affect on what QA is doing on time after regulation validity date.
- Ensure Vietnamses legal label content are correct on sub-label database.
- Coordinate with QA team, supplier or other departments to provide enough documents or answer questions.
3.Behaviors competencies (Required to achieve results)
- Time management and Multitasking
- Problem solving skill
- Attention to detail
- College graduated or above- Food technology or Quality assurance
- Understand and working closely VN regulations related to food safety
- Understand about food charateristics and food processing
- Knowledge of English: reading, writing, speaking
- At least 2 years in working product registraton. Understand and working closely VN regulations related to food safety.
- Experience in preparing product specification (preferably dairy products).