1. Description the main duties of the position:
– Develop company’s social channel (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, Email marketing, Tiktok ..)
– Strategic planning, publishing daily interactive content on the company’s social channels & product brand channels (if needed).
– Risk management, and communication incidents related to the company on social. Monitor and respond appropriately to comments related to products provided by the company.
– Interact with customers, record needs and information of customers, then transfer leads to related department.
– Collect, analyze data and insights of users on social networks.
– Report and analyze campaign performance by week / month to evaluate effectiveness and make appropriate recommendations for social’s system.
– Coordinate with other teams to perform work as requested by line manager or BODs
– Nice to have: Basic Canva / Photoshop.
– Coordinate with other teams to perform work as requested by the line manager or BOD
2. KPI to be achieved (Identify 3 to 8 KPI to be achieved & rank by importance)
- At least 60 posts Facebook / week / 3 fanpage
- Organic reach / post: 1000-1500
- Like page / month: 100-200
- 2 newsletter / week
3. Behaviors competencies (Required to achieve results)
Can-do attitude and take serious responsibility with your deadline. Face with serious problems happened, let’s say “how can we solve it”, instead of “who did it” at first.
– Graduate from Marketing / Business / PR University or show us your ability by your way.
– 2 – 4 years as Senior Content, Social Media Lead or Strategic Planner position.
– Ability to use Canva, basic Photoshop or video editing mobile app (ex Capcut) is a strong plus.
– Please do not say ‘it’s not my responsibility’ to his/her team-mate.