MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As shop seller, you will provide leadership and direction to the store staff and successfully execute
company visions and values under the direction of the Shif Leader.
– Keeping the shop in running order.
– Maximizing store sales and achieves store sales goals,
– Ensuring the visual merchandising standards for the store are met.
– Implementing floor-sets and merchandising directives in partnership with the Store Supervisor.
2. Customer service.
– Responding to customer concerns and complaint’s goal through positive and effective
– Ensuring that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand
3. Human Resources.
– Leading an environment of productivity by ensuring store staff has the knowledge and skills to
meet store goals for sales and customer engagement.
– Providing coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer service and engagement,
brand identity, product knowledge.
– Assists in organizing and leading store staff meetings.
– Ensuring that all company and store policies and procedures are followed
EQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
– 1 or 2 years of experience
– Management skills
– Demonstrated passion for food and customer service experience
– Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
– Excellent customer service and communication skills needed
– Fluent in Englis
Working place: 186 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, Thu Duc City