– Conduct surveys, assess needs, make plans
– Conduct annual training for the company
– Develop and improve training policies, procedures, and forms.
Manage human resource development programs, careers roadmaps programs, human development and training projects, and the company’s organizational structure
– Develop, implement, and control the development program employee professional development.
– Building company and departmental capacity standards professional assessment, carrying out capacity assessment staff to determine appropriate training needs.
– Consulting/advising employees on development methods and roadmaps for employee careers.
– Evaluation of input capacity and periodically for lecturers insiders and lecturers of the centers cooperate with the
– Regularly review and re-evaluate the organizational structure of the company/department.
– Review the job descriptions board system by generation system
– Capacity Development
– Participating in HR department projects
– Perform authorized or related work other than assigned by superiors
Manage communication activities, employees engagement programs
– Implement communication activities throughout the company.
– Evaluate, analyze, and advise on the effectiveness of activities
– Training and developing the company’s human resources